siliconvalleyplat

5 FEB  2019: Today Only - Ebates Deal: 9% rebate (extra 7%)

Discussion created by siliconvalleyplat on Oct 22, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 6, 2019 by siliconvalleyplat

Updating the title to reflect today' s Ebates Deal of an Extra 7% rebate, total rebate 9%

21 OCT 2018: Today Only - Ebates Deal: Extra 10.5% rebate

FYI, Check it out

If you are an Ebates member, they are offering 12% rebate vs. the reg. 1.5% rebate on the base room rate (rebate not on taxes, fee, incidentails)  for 24 hours (See below)

If you are not an Ebates member and want to know more, it is a shopping portal.  You become a member and shop thru their link.  It will take you to the Marriott website and you book your stay like you normally do.

Ebates: Coupons, Deals, Promo Codes & Cash Back 

Your "shopping ticket" stays pending until your actual stay.  There are set dates through out the year where Ebates will process your consolidated rebate  into a payment.  You can have a paper check sent to you, have the funds deposited to your PayPal account or they will give you a credit to quite a few popular websites (you pick).  Some of those retailers will give you a deal, like if you earned $100 in rebates for that period, if you opt for their electronic GC they will give you an extra 20%, so you would earn $120 to be used on their website.

I will plan to review my current reservations and if the rates have not changed, I may rebook my reservation to earn the extra 10.5%.,  If you are staying for 2 night at a room rate of $200, then that is an easy $24 rebate.

Outcomes