I have a couple of what I hope are simple questions that I can't find straightforward answers to. Perhaps with the merger and various changes there aren't simple answers, but here goes.
- Are there two tiers of Lifetime Platinum, e.g. Elite vs Premier Elite?
- Might I have been on the verge of qualifying for Premier Elite prior to the merger but because of some merger goofiness been relegated to the lower Platinum lifetime tier?
- Do I have a recourse with CS to upgrade to the higher tier based on the likelihood that I would have met the requirement for the higher tier bu years-end?
- Why is this so complicated? Ok don't answer that one,just had to get it off my chest.
Before the merger I was:
- Platinum Premier Elite, and on the verge of Lifetime Platinum Elite (or Platinum Premiere Elite?)
- Lifetime Gold Elite
Currently, I am:
Lifetime Platinum Premier with the following Lifetime Stats:
- Nights: 1413
- Years as Silver/Gold/Plat: 9
- Years as Gold/Plat: 6
- Years as Plat: 6
As I recall, I was within 20k of the points requirement for lifetime platinum (elite or premiere elite????) prior to the merger. I would have acquired those points by year's end.
Somehow the merger bumped me to lifetime Platinum (I think)?
Muchas gracias amigos.