AnsweredAssumed Answered

Talk to me about Los Cabos

Question asked by trippinbillies40 on Sep 19, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 21, 2018 by siliconvalleyplat

The future wifey and I have scoured the depths of Marriott and SPG's sites looking at locations for our honeymoon. We have plenty of points to do the holy grail places like STR Maldives or Bora Bora, but I think we've decided on Mexico, more specifically, Los Cabos.  She'll be new to her job, so PTO is a concern, and so minimizing flight time would be good.  

Our goals are beautiful sunny beach, relaxing, and still plenty of options to keep the hubby entertained after he gets bored with sun bathing 30 minutes in.  Love the idea of jet skis, spa day, snorkeling, etc. I also like the idea of having a city to drive into so we're not at the same hotel restaurants the whole week.

Is Los Cabos the place?  The JW Marriott there looks fantastic, as does the new Solaz, and there's even a RC Reserve scheduled to open in March.  With three amazing options, I'm sure we could find something great.  Just hope we can convince our ambassador to let me spend some serious points on a nice room, and then use SNA's to take the room to epic levels.  

Any advice in favor or against these three choices would be hugely appreciated!

Outcomes