AnsweredAssumed Answered

Boston Advice - 7 night Stay at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront for Parents

Question asked by wmrobins on Sep 6, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 21, 2018 by wmrobins

I gave my parents one of my 7 night packages and they are staying at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront October 2-9; so looking for recommendations for food, places to see, things to do, etc; near the hotel as well as general Boston area.  There are not many recent posts about Boston so I though I would reach out to Insiders and get the latest and greatest.

Looks like Leagal Harborside / Leagal Test Kitchen is a no-brainier for seafood near the hotel (not sure what the difference between the two is, address indicates they are across the street from each other?), and I told them to get over to Eataly early on in the trip because for sure they will want to go back.  What other restaurants do Insiders recommend?

What are the "Must See" things in Boston?

They will not have car but willing to Uber/use transit.

Also, when I made the reservation I made sure their name is on it, any other advice for what benefits they may get (I am LTPP but understand that Marriott is not required to give them any PlatP benefits based on that, but I expect the property will grant them lounge access anyway).  I have reached Ambassador level this year but I don't want to count on that being sorted out before their trip and getting any help from the Ambassador service, anyone know the concierge name and email so I may reach out in advance to try to secure a room upgrade, or at least let them know its a "special trip"?

Thanks everyone!

Outcomes