lakeshore

Problems booking Newport Coast Villas week

Discussion created by lakeshore on Jul 22, 2010
Latest reply on Aug 22, 2010 by tjcnewyork

Hello!  Has any owner had problems reserving their week 12 months in advance?  It just took me over 20 minutes of constant calling to finally get through to an agent and then 10 more minutes on hold, for her to inform me that everything was booked up and there was nothing open.  This was on Thursday morning at 8am Central time when they open up the weeks 12 months in advance.  She then told me she would check again, and then out of the blue(another 5 minutes later), something opened up...then she said how lucky I was and how it would be nice for me to fill out the survey on her and send it to her manager. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to have our week booked, but something just seemed a bit fishy...especially since the SAME exact thing happened last year.  Was nothing really available at first, or did she just make me wait, so then I would be overly impressed with her help???   It makes me wonder, and if this is the case, no wonder it is so hard to get through to an agent, if they are making people wait to "see if something opens up".  I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Outcomes