Any reason NOT to combine accounts at this point?

Discussion created by ella31 on Aug 28, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 29, 2018 by carltonbanks

Hi Everyone - I have now received emails from both MR and SPG inviting me to combine my accounts, and am wondering whether I should take the plunge now or wait. The only reason I would wait is a concern that all the kinks have not been worked out, so it might go more smoothly if I wait until they've resolved more problems. On the other hand, I'm really curious to see what will happen, especially regarding my LT status. 


Whenever I combine, I will make sure to take screenshots beforehand as a general precaution. 


So what are people thinking:  To C or not to C? If you've combined, please let us know how it went; if you are waiting, I'd love to hear your reasoning.