I have had the worst experience ever so far with Marriott. I stayed at a JW Marriott in Mexico City for a couple of nights. I was checking out early so didn't wait to pick up my invoice, as I assumed I would be able to download a copy from Marriott Rewards. BIG MISTAKE!!!
Not only can I not download a copy, but even requesting a copy to be emailed to me feels like I am asking for the keys to Fort Knox. Here is the sequence of events:
1. I call up Customer Service, and since this is a Billing question, you are put on the bottom of the queue (as with everyone else, quick to take your money as I can connect to Reservations in 10 seconds, but lousy at Billing), so after 20-25 minutes I get this person on the line who say that since we are talking about Mexico City, and its international, it will take 5 business days to get the invoice emailed. FIVE BUSINESS DAYS, they could have mailed it to me and USPS would have delivered it faster.
2. I call up the hotel JW Marriott 2 times, go through the routine questions, and they say yep emailing it to you now. No email.
3. I call up the Customer Service again, again waiting for the same 12 minutes to have the privilege to talk to someone in Billing. Again the same response but a little more courteous to say I got in touch with the hotel, and they will email the invoice. And the rep says, call back again, if you don't get the invoice in a few minutes.
Still haven't received it!!
1. Customer Service post sale Billing needs to improve,
2. Relying on Marriott to provide invoices electronically is just not happening.
Overall very disappointing experience!