lilciet25

This cannot be Marriott

Discussion created by lilciet25 on Jul 27, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 29, 2018 by techie

My daughter is graduating college tomorrow morning 7/27/18 from Troy University in Alabama. I reserved a King Room with a sofa bed at your Troy Marriott. Upon arrival on 7/26/18 approximately 10:15 pm my husband daughter and I were greeted by one of the most nastiest individuals. Upon checkin I was asked to present information that I already presented at check in and I asked why the young lady immediately got an attitude and said I don’t know. We took the keys and went to the room. The room was a handicapped room no sofa bed thus not what I reserved. I went back to the front desk and was met with the same individual who was even more irritated that I was at the desk again. I explained to her what I reserved verses the room they put my family in. My daughter had no sofa bed. She yelled at me “ oh well were full” you can get a roll away bed. I refused and asked for a refund in which she refused. I got on the phone to call corporate/customer service and she then tells me we have been moved to a room that a reserved. In route to the new room I dropped the keys to the front desk in which she took and thew them !!!! I said you better be glad your manager isn’t present with that attitude. She drew her fists up and stormed to the back office. I almost wanted to phone the police as she had a demeanor as if she wanted to attack me for asking her to do what was right for the customer. This cannot be the service Marriott always to be delivered to their customers!!!!

Outcomes