Currently finalizing my business trip at the end of this week, looking to book a hotel night extra on the road to cut my drive in 2 parts.
So at the Delta Trois-Rivières, I had a peak at the "Deals and Packages" tab, where it says:
"Marriott Rewards Member Exclusive Offer, 15 percent off Non-qualifed Retail, Book, change, or cancel only by Marriott Channels, see Rate details" = 179$
Except that this "exclusive offer" is more expensive than the "Marriott Rewards Member Rate" (our standard rate) = 175$
So looking at the rate details:
- Marriott Rewards Member Exclusive Offer:
- 15 percent off the lowest available non-qualified rate
- Book, change or cancel rate through Marriott channels only
- Rate cannot be applied or combined with any other promotion
- Rate not available for group reservations
- Black-out dates and other restrictions may apply
So it's not even a breakfast-included rate. Both can be cancelled up to 48h before arrival.
Anyone here seen similar awkwardness in their "special deals"?