jose.vega.arias

Spirit to Serve Award nomination

Discussion created by jose.vega.arias on May 22, 2018
Latest reply on May 23, 2018 by communitymanagers

To whom it may concern,

I'd like to recognize Jimmy H. who works as a front desk clerk at the Courtyard by Marriott, San Jose, Escazu in Costa Rica.  I've stayed at this property at least 15 times in the past three years because of my business trips.  Jimmy has proven to be a real customer service pro, he just makes me feel at home check-in after check-in and has never failed to the same every single time I've stayed at that property. He's just amazingly kind and humble and you can tell right away that he loves his job and that he loves representing the Marriott brand.  He makes sure you are OK and that you feel OK.  Marriott should feel proud of having people like Jimmy working for them.  That's why I'm nominating him for the Spirit to Serve Award and I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that he gets it, he truly deserves this recognition.  It's fantastic to hear that "Welcome again, Mr. Vega", especially after long flights.  He has earned all my respect and I hope he keeps taking care of customers in a such wonderful way!

Thank you in advance for your attention.  Truly yours,

Jose Vega

Outcomes