shaoyu333

Complaint Escalation

Discussion created by shaoyu333 on May 14, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2018 by shannonbkennedy

I would like to complaint about a recent experience with Marriott phone call customer services. I made this phone call on May 2nd I asked your customer services agent that if I can book with my points in advance, and then pay with 7 day hotel package certificate later because I didn't have enough points/certificate at that time, the lady who picked up the phone was very impatient and she just booked me a cash room. I confirmed with her at least 3 times to make sure I can switch that cash room to a points room later and she said YES. However, when I finally got my certificate and call your customer service again to redeem a room, they told me the room is now available now!!! What a joke!, I already booked everything includes flight, rental car, activities, etc, and I thought the room was booked long time ago,all of a sudden I can't go now, and all my money will be wasted!!!!! This is very unacceptable and I called several times but your customer service agent just don't want to help at all. I am a active Army and I will go to training in about a month or two, this is the only chance that I can go with my fiance on a vacation, I will not be able to see her for a really really long time, I don't know how you people can treat me like that and ruin my whole life. Please help me if you can. Thank you so much

Outcomes