We have returned from our Seabourn Cruise Saturday 12 May 2018 from Dubai to Athens, Greece including stops in:
1. Sir Bani Yas Island - Abu Dhabi 23 April 2018
2. Doha, Qatar 24 April 2018
3. Muscat, Oman 26 April 2018
4. Salalah, Oman 28 April 2018
5. Aqaba (Petra), Jordan 4 May 2018
6. Suez Canal 6 May 2018
7. Ashrod (Jerusalem), Israel 7 May 2018
8. Haifa (Tel Aviv), Israel 8 May 2018
9. Thira (Santorini), Greece 10 May 2018
10. Athens, Greece 11 May 2018
We also spent two nights in Dubai on 20 and 21 of April at the Marriott Marquis - tallest hotel in the world - in an incredible suite on a very high floor.
The attached videos are from our visit to Haifa Israel on 8 May 2018 and includes visits to the Golan Heights and exploring the coast and Sea of Galilee .
Our visit to the Golan Heights was the same day President Trump announced termination of the Iran Deal which made for an interesting day. That evening, Iran launched missiles toward Israel into the Golan Heights from Syria and Israel responded. We were very close to the Israel - Syria Border during our visit to the Golan Heights. We found out about this on our return to the Ship
Seabourn - Israel - Haifa Visit - 8 May 2018
Seabourn - Israel - Exploring the Coast, Galilee and Golan Heights - 8 May 2018