AnsweredAssumed Answered

Urgent refund

Question asked by rachelmmodise on May 12, 2018
Latest reply on May 12, 2018 by communitymanagers

I need to get a refund from a hotel stay which I was not satisfied with, how do I do this? I have called Marriott Customer Service and emailed and am not getting any feedback. My case number is 25015345.