dadconsult

Incredible, Outstanding Staff!

Discussion created by dadconsult on Apr 12, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 13, 2018 by iahflyr

My stay at the J.W. Marriott Miami was beyond excellent, it was truly the best single stay I have ever had at any hotel, anywhere.  Every single staff member I encountered was beyond gracious and professional.  Before checking in, I learned that I had been brought to the wrong hotel by a ride service (the J.W. Marquis). Not knowing, I checked my bag and went to a conference.  When I found the mistake, checked in and Jose', who was very professional and personable, had my bag delivered within an hour.  After being totally amazed by the personal note, wine, and meat/cheese tray waiting in my incredible upgraded suite, I went to the executive lounge.  There, a wonderful hostess, whose name I cannot remember, ensured I was given a fantastic experience.  She was the hostess on duty Wednesday, April 11 at 7:30 pm, please ensure she is given credit.  Then I went to Drake's, and (I hope I have her name correctly, she is from Romania and an Architect) Neyuri made my night.  Charming yet professional, and with an incredible life story, she was the highlight of the evening. Felt I made a new friend, she also deserves great credit.  Finally, at breakfast the manager of the second floor executive breakfast room, which was the most incredible (sorry to keep using superlatives) domestic Marriott breakfast I've ever experienced, was wonderful, totally attentive BEFORE learning my status.  That's what I see throughout this hotel, everyone is treated as if they were Platinum Elite, which is a testament to management and owners of this property.  ALL of these wonderful staff need praise, including the final encounter with John Zuniga, who I implored to praise his team, and this hotel needs to be recognized by Marriott corporate as THE BEST I have ever encountered, from someone who has stayed over 1,100 nights in the past 5 years.  

Outcomes