claudiaamsterdam

Thank you Luca and staff @ the Courtyard Hoofddorp

Discussion created by claudiaamsterdam on Mar 13, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2018 by communitymanagers

I would like to nominate Luca van Es from the Courtyard by Marriott in Hoofddorp the Netherlands.

I organise a lot of workshops (rooms and meeting facilities for 45 - 85 people each) in this hotel. It is a great, comfortable place, easy to reach from the Airport in nice surroundings. But mostly because of the people working there. They are incredibly helpful, hospitable, kind and always willing to help and go the extra mile. This time I had a vegan guest attending. Although staff in the Courtyard always cater to every ones needs and diet requirements, this guest struggled with the choice of food at breakfast. Luca went to a supermarket and bought this guest a wide variety of vegan food suitable for breakfast. The lovely people in the restaurant then brought the tray with vegan food to her table every morning. The guest was in awe and so were we, although we are used to great service at this Marriott.

So with this post, I would not only nominate Luca, but with her I would like to give a huge thumbs up to the entire staff at this hotel. Like I said, I come here very often, and everybody from the sales and reservations department to the front desk, banqueting, restaurants, bar, housekeeping, shuttle service, literally everyone is so kind, helpful, and always doing the extra mile, that they are a huge contribution to the success off my events, leaving me with happy and satisfied attendees. Thank you staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Hoofddorp the Netherlands!!

Outcomes