msannmcd

DC Renaissance 999 9th Street NW

Discussion created by msannmcd on Feb 23, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 27, 2018 by msannmcd

I've just returned from yet another great stay at the Ren where the staff continues to represent the best of the brand. Currently there is a lot of construction going on nearby - on 3 out of 4 sides of the hotel. My request for a quiet room was taken care of by Jim Cheh and Evangeline Holly who consistently go out of their way to accommodate my requests. They recently renovated the concierge lounge and what a great improvement! No more carpets! Nice grey wood look tile and gorgeous artwork and lighting. The serving stations are vastly improved and the flow makes much more sense - like the new toaster area. The morning attendant, Margaret, and evening attendant, Beverly, are always welcoming and are doing a marvelous job. At the front desk the representatives can be counted on to welcome me by name, especially Eduardo. One of the Navigators, Rory, is always smiling and vivacious and has great restaurant recommendations. The staff who I don't know by name are always courteous, professional and helpful. The entire operation at 999 9th is a well oiled machine with the best staff in the district. They are all truly representative of the spirit to serve!

Outcomes