nomad_dave

Exellent services going above and beyond all expectations!

Discussion created by nomad_dave on Feb 12, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 12, 2018 by iahflyr

Hello Spirit to Serve/Rewards and Recognition team.  My wife and I have recently returned from a wonderful vacation in Key West Florida (February 3rd thru February 9th, 2018) .  While in Key West, we stayed at the Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection property at 417 Eaton St.  During those 7 days and nights, the staff, identified below, were always friendly, professional and courteous to us.  As a Platinum Premier Elite member of Marriott, I can say that I have been to countless Marriott properties all over the world.  For my wife and I, these individual have exemplified the highest levels of professionalism, friendliness and dependability of any staff I have had the pleasure of interacting with.  Each of these individual have gone above and beyond in providing us with outstanding customer service and a willingness to make my wife and I feel at home and welcomed.

Kindly pass along my most sincere praise to the team at The Saint Hotel in Key West Florida.  If there is anything else you need from me to ensure that these individual receive the certificates of recognition they truly deserve, please let me know.

People like these are why I select Marriott as my only hotel source for business and pleasure.

Sincerely,

David

The Saint Hotel Staff: ( Sorry but I only have their first names)

Tom/Manager: Tom greeted us upon our arrival, showed us around and provided a wealth of knowledge about the area and suggestions on where to visit and dine (with discounted certificates ).

Maria/Housekeeping manager:  She went out of her way, even meeting up with us on her day off to discuss our stay.  There was a minor issue that my wife raised with her and she handled the situation quickly and professionally exceeding our expectations with a resolution.

Carli/Front Desk:  Carli is also a local who shared her extensive knowledge of the area with us by offering many helpful and interesting activity ideas.  My wife really enjoyed talking with Carli about so many various topics.

Outcomes