I am going to Paris for the first time in April. I am a Marriott Platinum, and I will likely be using Marriott/SPG points for my stay. I am considering a few hotels within the Marriott and SPG portfolio. Any help in a decision would be awesome!
- Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees
- Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
- Le Roch Hotel and Spa (Design hotel by SPG)
- W Paris - Opera (SPG)
- Prince De Galles (Luxury Collection by SPG)
Recommendations (hotels or other 'must dos' would be amazing!
Thanks in advance!