1. "If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy and colorful and lively."
2. "Rhetoric does not get you anywhere, because Hitler and Mussolini are just as good at rhetoric. But if you can bring these people down with comedy, they stand no chance."
3. "You got to be brave. If you feel something, you've really got to risk it."
4. "Well, just being stupid and politically incorrect doesn't work. You can be politically incorrect if you're smart."
5. "Life literally abounds in comedy if you just look around you."
6. "Oh, I'm not a true genius. I'm a near genius. I would say I'm a short genius. I'd rather be tall and normal than a short genius."
7. "It's talent. Either you got it or you ain't."
8. "He who hesitates is poor."
9. "Anybody can direct, but there are only eleven good writers."
10. "My job is to go out and entertain the most people possible."
Coming to Wynn Las Vegas tonight--be there or be square.