mightythor

The "Phantom" Badge Club

Discussion created by mightythor on Nov 2, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 28, 2018 by brightlybob

For those brand new insiders, who will probably barely have a clue of what I am talking about, and for the lifer seasoned travelers, this won't make much, if any, of a difference.  But as one of those "in the middles", I am considering starting a "Phantom" Badge club, as a place where we insiders can congratulate each other on achieving, but probably not receiving, the badges that we have been striving "so hard" to acquire (oh, and yes, those massive points associated with them, LOL).

Feel free to add any badges that you "earn" but don't receive, here: (and if you do receive them, let the other insiders know that too, so none know if we are chasing a ghost or not).

I have three brand loyalty badges that I could be receiving in the next week; so far the first stay has not posted yet, so I don't know where I stand on that; the second stay is in progress, and the third stay will happen next week.  That being said, assuming the badge(s) do not post, my self acclaimed brand loyalty badges(second stay at each said brand) are:

SpringHill Suites

TownePlace Suites

AC

Should they happen to mysteriously post, I will update this information.  I still have many "Phantom" badges to earn, but personally, I want to keep the fun game alive, even if the badges have been R.I.P.

I have tagged it as the "Phantom Badge Club" to find it easily.....(hopefully, lol).  My IT skills aren't great - maybe I should work for.......never mind......

Outcomes