AnsweredAssumed Answered

Serious safety concern at Courtyard LV Henderson/Green Valley

Question asked by lmtravelernc on Nov 3, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 3, 2017 by communitymanagers

Hello,

I need to report a serious safety concern.  During my stay at the Courtyard Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley the front desk provided a key to my room to another customer.  I was awoken in the middle of the night to the sound of the door slamming off the manual safety latch.  The other customer apologized and said the front desk gave him the key.

I raised my concerns to the front desk in the morning, a manager was not yet available.  The front desk apologized but did not take this issue as seriously as I believe it should be.  Safety should be THE number one priority for any hotel guest.  It is not hard to imagine a situation where if I wasn't present in my room a less scrupulous person could remove my possessions.  I also fear to imagine what could happen to one of my female colleagues who also travel alone on business.  At the very least the owner should know that either of these issues could result in justifiable law suits against the hotel.

I will never stay at this hotel again.  I expect the hotel to take policy steps to ensure this never happens to another guest again.  I would like Corporate to please keep me informed of the exact steps that are taken to resolve this.  I may only be a Gold member, but I will definitely take my business elsewhere if Corporate decides guest safety is not its number one priority.  I will also be leaving a review online to warn additional customers of the safety issues of this hotel, hopefully the management will be able to respond with the specific steps it is taking to prevent this ever from happening again.

Please feel free to contact me directly via email.  I tried calling but became frustrated after wasting 20 minutes of my time on hold trying to address this issue.

Thanks,
Martin

Outcomes