tutuloop

Springhill Suites Modesto CA - Amber

Discussion created by tutuloop on Oct 30, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 6, 2017 by communitymanagers

The youth soccer team that I coach was participating in the Founders Cup tournament last weekend and we decided to make a group booking at the SpringHill Suites nearby in Modesto.

From the time I inquired about the group rate over a month before, Amber was a pleasure to work with. She was patient, efficient and knowledgeable with the numerous changes and adjustments we had to make throughout the process. As you can imagine coordinating with 16 families is a difficult task and Amber handled it all with aplomb.

When we arrived we realized, despite having nearly complete occupancy that weekend, Amber had ensured we had rooms close together. For the Saturday night when most of the families were trying to check- in before 3 pm,  Amber coordinated with other associates at the hotel to try and make the rooms available as early as possible. That morning she gave me a short list of the families whose rooms were not yet ready so that I could have them contact the hotel after the first game for an update rather than driving back. She consistently went the extra mile.

The computers/ printers in the business center lost internet connection during our stay. Without missing a beat, Amber asked what I had been trying to print, used one of the front desk computers and had the documents ready for me.

Throughout our stay she made each of us feel like we were the only ones at the hotel despite balancing the needs of all the other guests.  That level of personal commitment to every guest's complete satisfaction is incredibly rare.

When checking out, I spoke with one of the managers Reema Prasad who said Amber has been doing this level of work for nearly 10 years at the property. I cannot imagine anyone more deserving of a Spirit to Serve Award 

Outcomes