I will try to make this as simple as possible... Am I missing something, an idiot or is this just completely over my head?
- In August I signed up for the Marriott Rewards Visa Card - Approved and it arrived in the mail.
- I began using it to hit the $3,000.00 to get the 80,000 points, put the down payment for my new car on it and paid it off when the bill was due (yes, over the $3,000.00).
- I have stayed at Marriott hotels 3 times, accruing points each time (showing up on my app, slightly delayed).
- 80,000 points and all other points earned (normal spending) no where in sight...
- When I login to the "online" Marriott site and click to view my points it takes me Ritz-Carlton points, why? Did I do something wrong when signing up?
- Says my SPG & Ritz-Carlton accounts are linked but where is my Marriott account? This is where I have no clue whats going on anymore! Am I a Marriott Rewards Member, a Ritz-Carlton Rewards Member an SPG Member? Is there 1 simple hub to view all of this somewhere that I'm missing?
Long rant, sorry, Marriott help line is closed and I feel like I won't be able to sleep over all this confusion. HELP?