judy2

NIGHTMARE experience with Marriott!!!!!!!

Discussion created by judy2 on Oct 12, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 14, 2017 by judy2

Just had a total NIGHTMARE experience with Marriott!!!!!!!  Tried to book a room at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and after 1 hour and 45 mins. hung up the phone screaming!!!!!! Their customer service is the worst.

Received information and confirmation number and email from the first reservationist and after a very lengthy call was transferred to another person at the hotel, after about a 6 mins. hold time, who then got on the phone, had to explain the story, was transferred AGAIN, made to wait, AGAIN,  explained the entire story AGAIN, was on  hold AGAIN. She couldn't find the reservation even with the confirmation  number and transferred me AGAIN to a person whose name I finally noted, Brandy Mack, Supervisor Customer Care, who COULD CARE LESS ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE EXPERIENCE I HAD JUST ENDURED and proceeded to tell me that the first reservationist did everything wrong and too bad for me it will cost me $300 more. #!!@$ MUCH PROFANITY HERE.

I will be calling "customer care"  a very loosely used term, tomorrow!!!!SO upset that my vacation experience has been turned into a bad dream.  I will be sure to share this one on social.

Outcomes