shoeman1000

Marriott Ambassador Program

Discussion created by shoeman1000 on Oct 7, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2017 by communitymanagers

I would like to nominate Margaret Telski (sp) in The Ambassador Program.  I was blessed with membership in this program from it's inception and have enjoyed all that it has provided over the period of membership.  I have been impressed by Margaret's SPIRIT TO SERVE, and when a very special Family weekend was developing I thought I would test her ability to get things done on a little grander scale.  I was in need of 5 rooms at the Gaylord Texan (4 using points), a configuration to satisfy the needs of elderly and infants, and anything else to make the gathering go smoothly.  Well, Margaret hit it out of the park.  It was set up so all of us were directed to a "celebrity" check in room when a very kind gentleman (Chris) truly made us feel like celebrities and whisked us through the arrival process and heaped cookies and candy on the kids.  We were brought up to our rooms that were virtually side-by-side-by-side, and within the group of five rooms, one ended up being a full suite and another was a junior suite.  To that, I simply say "sweet"!   None of this could have been possible if not for Margaret.  I stay in too many Marriott beds each year for work, and to provide this luxury for my family made it all worthwhile.

Thank You Margaret, and thank you Marriott!

Karl Scherer

Outcomes