j_starling

Spirit To Serve - Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport

Discussion created by j_starling on Sep 27, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 2, 2017 by communitymanagers

I would like to pass along my appreciation for Denise and Jamal at the Residence Inn Jacksonville Airport in Jacksonville Florida.   Our family was impacted by hurricane Irma and suffered structural damage to our home.  With Irma bearing down on the majority of the state of Florida, hotels rooms were difficult to find, I am so grateful that we came across this Residence Inn.  With the uncertainty of our living situation, we had to make multiple changes to our reservations. Both Denise and Jamal went out of their way to ensure that we were able to stay in our same room through our 10 day stay.

My wife and I thanked them both before we left, however I wanted to pass along my appreciation up the chain.  Great customer service is always expected, but most times we see that so many fall short in providing it.  Not these two!  With the stresses of the storm, I am thankful that they were at the front desk during this unplanned hotel stay, and grateful for all they did to assist us through the process.     

Outcomes