hopetix

On Hold on Platinum Line for more than 30 minutes

Discussion created by hopetix on Sep 7, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 2, 2018 by j&c

I am typing this as I am waiting to get someone on the phone to talk with someone on the Platinum special line. It used to be you'd enter your number and I'd be immediately connected. I have been on hold for more than 35 minutes now and still have not received someone to help me. It is interesting that in the past two weeks I've stayed at three Marriott properties, and that I've had different issues at each one. I am simply trying to get an explanation about points and cannot connect with someone this time. I had called the Marriott Rewards line earlier today and was on hold for more than 15 minutes.

I guess my frustration is it doesn't seem to matter if you're actually a loyal customer who spends lots of money with Marriott, or they are understaffed...or it just seems like something has changed in the past couple of weeks and it isn't the same customer service and help I've received in the past.

I am now hanging up I have things to do and will wait to hear from the moderators who were so kind to PM me about my missing stays and points issues.

ab

Outcomes