Just visited there for 1 night with my son & his family & could not have found a better place to stay for these reasons:
1. The staff is wonderful--especially Gloria on late day front desk & Gail on am front desk. They took care of all of our needs, whatever we asked (and we had several requests with 2 babies & a dog), with a positive attitude--smile & a yes--never a no. They deserve the Spirit to Serve reward!!
2. We had a great 2 bedroom suite that was perfect for our needs & nicely laid out. The hotel has been recently renovated & everything looked great & worked properly.
3. The hot breakfast was plentiful & tasty.
4. The outside pool was a welcome relief for out 2-year old granddaughter.
5. The hotel is perfectly located near restaurants (we walked to one with stroller after a long day) & highway.
6. And another round of applause for Gloria & Gail!!!