Most travelers have some sort of bucket list of the places they want to see. Some also have travel goals that are accomplished bit-by-bit over time. I'm curious about what incremental goals folks have and what sort of progress they've made towards achieving them
Here are some examples of what I mean
- Visit every one of the 59 national parks in the USA
- See a baseball game at all 30 Major League ballparks
- Set foot all 50 US states and/or all 50 state capitals
- Visit all 28 EU countries
- Stay at all 30 Marriott/Starwood brands
You get the idea. I'm interested in travel goals that are specific (i.e have numbers attached) that normally could not be accomplished on a single trip. I'm sure not everyone will have such a goal, which is fine. For those that do, what is your long-term travel goal?