bubbie

Costa Rica Marriott San Jose Spirit to Serve

Discussion created by bubbie on May 1, 2017
Latest reply on May 19, 2017 by bubbie

The staff there are all wonderful. They are one of the nicest, friendliest and most helpful group of employees. They are caring and it shows that they enjoy their jobs and are happy to be here at the Costa Rica Marriott.

Although all were wonderful, there were two employees that stood out. Steven in the lounge is an exceptional young man. He is well suited for the hospitality business and will definitely go far. He has the personality and drive and is someone that Marriott should be proud to have in their employ.

Cesar M and the housekeeping department went above and beyond in the most unexpected way.  I had called for a box of tissues to be replaced. When housekeeping came, I thanked her and told her my husband had a cold and it was much appreciated. Later that evening a knock on the door. It was housekeeping with an amenity. I opened the door to find a young man carrying a tray with hot tea and honey as well as cookies!  It was completely unexpected and we were so touched that they cared.

Employees like this keep us loyal to Marriott. Thank you Marriott for being our home away from home.

Outcomes