borneogirl

Francis, Gem of Club Loune Renaissance Amsterdam

Discussion created by borneogirl on Apr 20, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 24, 2017 by communitymanagers

I would like to say thank you to "Francia' of Renaissance Amsterdam for making me and my mum's annual holiday a lovely and 'loving' one, If I may say....

Me and my usually do a 'once-a-year' mother daughter holiday. Mum has problem with her knees and on top of that is asthmatic, but simply but love flowers..  tulips! we took a 25 day holiday so we could travel slowly around Netherlands.  We made Renaissance Hotel as our center or travel 'hub' when we proceed to other towns..

I have to say, of all my stay in Renaissance Amsterdam,  Francia has been a gem In Club Lounge - she is happy, bubbly, helpful - and NOT 'I-am-doing-my-job' kind of helpful BUT REALLY sincerely helpful, happy and enjoying working, serving people and making sure we are all okay. 

Francia is so detailed that she doesn't miss a fly. One night, mum caught a cold (unforeseen cold weather) and she was not with me at the Lounge.  Francia noticed and made a hot fresh mint tea with honey and made suse I could bring the tea to my mum! That is just one of Renaistance personable touch ..... thanks to Francia!

Marriott Customer Service Compliments

communitymanagers@

Outcomes