ks77

Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center

Discussion created by ks77 on Apr 18, 2017
Latest reply on May 8, 2017 by nationwide

I would like to nominate Sarah W. at the Augusta Marriott. She is an attendant in the Concierge Lounge. She was super friendly, engaging, and helpful. I was in town to go to a practice round for the Masters. On Wednesday at 6:15AM I walked in and she greeted me with a smile and offered the breakfast to us. After a few minutes she asked if we were going to the Masters, and we said yes, and she asked if we were on the list for the shuttle to the course. We were not. We knew of the shuttle but not about any list. She immediately called down for us and found out it was leaving in 5 minutes or in another 30 after that. We wanted to get to the course early so we thanked her and ran down. We were able to get onto the course early and the morning was a success partly to her efforts. We saw her again the following morning before our departure and thanked her again. You can tell from her smile and attitude she truly enjoys helping guests. For these reasons I would like to nominate her for the spirit to serve.

Outcomes