pluto77

Constructive Feedback for New Marriott Rewards Insiders Site

Discussion created by pluto77 on Apr 17, 2017
Latest reply on May 3, 2017 by seatexan

Hi All,

After now having had the opportunity to spend a little bit of time exploring the newly redesigned Insiders website, I've run across some interesting observations regarding some behaviors of both new and old functionality.  I've used the new form (under get help, community support)  a couple of times to send to customer support to share my findings regarding buttons and functions that both either work, but not efficiently or correctly, or else seem to just simply not work at all (and it's possible - probable in my case - that things are working, but my understanding is deficient).  The new form is great for submitting issues regarding Marriott Rewards accounts, but I found it cumbersome for reporting issues with this website.  Hence, I thought it might be helpful to start a discussion where Insiders could report their issues and/or concerns with the new Insiders format, and also provide answers, if you have them.

Please use this discussion only to report issues, concerns, suggestions and/or answers regarding the new Insiders website format or functionality.  Please try to be constructive.  Don't like something?  Tell us why and let us know your preference or a suggestion for improvement.  Please be as specific as possible.

So I'll start with 2 things Regarding the inbox.

1. It now seems like I'm getting notifications in my inbox regarding comments made by Insiders whom I don't follow, and these comments are in threads that I also don't follow or have never commented on.  I never got these notifications before.  This has served to "Turn up the noise level" in my inbox and is unwanted. Is it a new bug?  Part of the notification process (which is controlled in user preferences) is to help us filter out chatter, to get to what is important to us. It now doesn't seem to be working.
  2. The inbox window is too small for my preference.  Is there a way to adjust the window? (Make the list window larger and the preview window smaller?)

There's more, but I'll lead with this.  Anyone else have any questions, issues or concerns that they would like to share or are looking for answers to?  Again, please be as specific (and as constructive) as possible.

Thanks!

Outcomes