AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park Billing Dispute Issue, anyone can help?

Question asked by tmlui on Apr 11, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 11, 2017 by carat

I am sort of desperate in a billing dispute with Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park and no one from the hotel can follow up the issue, I have emails them and the supervisor (mhrs.bkkqp.guest.service.sup@marriotthotels.com) just reply with a standard answer without addressing the issue.

I am a gold elite member, and when I checked in at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park on 3 April, I was told that there would be complimentary breakfast both at G/F and the executive lounge (I asked as I know not every hotel provide that as courtesy).  During the breakfast at ground floor, I have again confirmed with the hotel associate when she asked me to sign the bill of breakfast.  She said it was for the record only and the bill will be waived.

However, the hotel eventually charged me the breakfast for a ridiculous fee of THB2000.9 and I have emailed the hotel to follow up for cancelling it yet in vain.

Furthermore, i have requested late checkout in my app, but my room door was locked after 12 where I couldn't take me things and I understand the system didn't reflect the late checkout. I nearly miss my flight because of the extra time spent getting up and down and reactivity the key card which caused quite a bit of inconvenience and rush.I hope the wrong charging is due to system/communication fault and an unintentional one.

Or else it sounds to me like a fraud which SHOULD NOT happen in any marriott hotel.

Anyone having similar experiences and can offer some advice/help?

Outcomes