abevaishu

Thank you. Mr. Lovejit K @ the Courtyard Marriott, Raipur

Discussion created by abevaishu on Mar 15, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 20, 2017 by laurac

urI would like to nominate Mr. Lovejit K for the Spirit to Serve Award for the excellent service and care that he provided to us during my stay with family at the Courtyard Marriott, Raipur. Mr, Lovejit is a true professional and possessed a highly energetic and self-driven personality. Mr. Lovejit can be seen 24/7 in the restaurant personally looking after every small detail to ensure that everything gets delivered to perfection to all hotel guests. Mr. Lovejit is ever smiling and made it a point to greet us with our names and every time we visited the restaurant. I've never seen any hotel that can boast of having such an inspiring and hands-on leader who is deeply committed to serving the best and highest quality to hotel guests. I was deeply moved when Mr. Lovejit personally prepared and served an energy drink for my eleven year old daughter who is a top-ranked tennis player in India and was going out to play a three hour grueling tennis match in the Raipur heat. Mr. Lovejit's human-touch, hard work and commitment to providing custom delight to the hotel guests and create memorable experiences is an example for everyone. Thank you, Mr. Lovejit.

Outcomes