homoviator

Shout out to staff at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu

Discussion created by homoviator on Mar 10, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2017 by shayoyohan

Starting from the front desk, this shout out extends to the whole staff.  By the time I made it to the lounge, employees knew my name and they were obviously doing their homework. At breakfast, several staff members made sure all of our needs were met, including a visit from the chef.  Another member stopped by to say hi and encouraged me to eat more at their buffet that was probably 100m long if it were all stretched out.  But they will bring you the food and drink, no need to even get out of your seat if you don't want to (don't be that person, though). After a return trip to the lounge to pick up a couple cokes, I just remember feeling like a deer caught in the headlights because I'd never seen so much food out during non-cocktail/tea-time hours.

The staff was delightful, accommodating, and provided a service beyond what I deserved or expected.  I came to the hotel mostly because I wanted to check out their infinity pool, but left feeling ready to make another reservation to return and probably one for my parents when they come this way too. After spending a week in India, I've come to realize, if a full-service hotel is your thing, this is the country for you. JW Marriott Juhu service has been over the top, but the same can be said for all of our other Marriott stops throughout the country as well.

Outcomes