AnsweredAssumed Answered

Do Pointsavers Really Exist?

Question asked by ella31 on Jan 6, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 15, 2017 by ella31

Hi Everyone!

I have been enjoying reading this forum for a while, but this is my first time posting a question. So here goes:

I am a Platinum member currently, and have been an MR member for almost 20 years. During that time I have never seen a Pointsaver offer in any of the geographical areas and brands where I have redeemed points.

In addition, it doesn't seem as if there is any realistic way to search for Pointsaver offers. From what I have read and experienced,  it seems like you have to click on "show rates" for each individual hotel to see if that particular hotel has a Pointsaver offer. This quickly gets extremely tiresome, especially when hotel after hotel shows no Pointsaver offers. There doesn't seem to be a way to enter a particular geographic area and particular time frame and and find out which, if any, hotels in that area are providing Pointsavers offers during that period.

In short, this presumed benefit has been completely useless to me. Has anyone had a different experience? If so, tips on how you were able to locate Pointsaver offers would be most welcome!

Outcomes