AnsweredAssumed Answered

New Badges program -- is it retroactive?

Question asked by amdpac on Dec 25, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2019 by yogib

Hey everyone!

I've been a loyal Marriott customer since waaaaaaayyy back in the day -- I worked for a Residence Inn through the end of high school and throughout my undergrad studies. A few years later, my significant other was also a longtime Marriott employee, and we took advantage of the (generous!) employee discount and traveled every chance we got. This eventually led me to invest in the Marriott Premiere credit card (and the points I accumulated from using it over the years have earned me not one, but TWO free stays at the Casa Magna Marriott Resort in Cancun!) Anyway, all this is to say: I've stayed at a LOT of Marriotts, over a LOT of years.

So when I saw this new Badges program, I was hoping that, at the very least, I could receive credit for all the stays that were available in the history of my rewards membership or Premiere card - but I don't see any information about that anywhere! Marriott has always been excellent about rewarding loyalty, so why would a small program like this be any different? (Unless I'm missing something?)

Outcomes