AnsweredAssumed Answered

Lifetime Platinum Run-In

Question asked by brightlybob on Dec 10, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 18, 2017 by cobusinesstraveler

Today I start my Marriott Lifetime Platinum Run-in. As I've signed up for the double nights international promo although my nights stand at 740, I only need 5 more nights to make Lifetime Platinum (5x2=10) and I commence my final 5 nights of the year at Marriott's tonight.

IMG_1511.PNG

So the plan is:

Saturday December 10th - Renaissance London Heathrow

Visiting a friend on Friday in Edinburgh, I flew into London Saturday and am right now at the Ren LHR and it's excellent lounge

Sunday December 11th -  Marriott London Regents Park

I have a client conference fixed for the afternoon and afterwards will be able to sample this lounge for the first time

Monday December 12th, Tuesday 13th & Wednesday 14th - Autograph London Kensington Xenia

Tuesday and Wednesday are trial days at the High Court on 2 of my cases, Monday is my preparation day for them

I am staying overnight on the 14th as I'm flying out to Budapest for a week on the Thursday morning.

As a result of this I will (due to the double nights offer) on Wednesday night, 14th Septemher December make my 750th night and finally after 10 years make lifetime Platinum joining the auspicious ranks of nationwide, painedplatinum, and somewhat less auspicious and more "stepped in a pooty" iahflyr

That calls for a double... courtesy of the LHR Renaissance

IMG_1512.JPG

As usual, comment away folks as there's a completely capricious "correct" and 2 equally random "helpfuls" going begging, although with Insiders current IT glitches I'm not sure you'll ever see the points, but you will get a green or orange star, and that's gotta be worth it!

Outcomes