AnsweredAssumed Answered

Recent Stay

Question asked by businesstravelerd on Nov 6, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 6, 2016 by iahflyr

I had a stay in Marriott waterfront in Oceancity, MD on October 27-31.  I had reserved an oceanfront room.  When I reached hotel( was little late, but checked in using mobile app)  an old grumpy lady was at the desk and she didn't even mind to greet or atleast look at me properly.  To add it to the wound, she refused to give me an oceanfront room even after I mentioned I'm a platinum elite and reserved an oceanfront.  Mostly she would have collected tips from earlier guests and changed my room to a side one.  This was unfortunate for Marriott policy which states we absolutely guarantee the room type guest (if you are a platinum) request.  As all of these are done on the reservation itself online, I have to assume there is no chance another guest is getting a room which is already booked.  This is manually overridden and reallocated in my case.  So shameful Marriott..You shouldn't keep grumpiness in your mostly visited hotels..  this can affect your business and erode sand out to the ocean one grain at a time..

Outcomes