As many of you know, I'm on my way in a few days to the good ol' USA visiting civil war sites with my son, Houston, and a County collecting trip around Texas. In October my wife and daughter are visiting New York staying in Times Square.
Question... And I always ask myself this one, I have the points, but do I use them? Do I pay cash or do I redeem? These are the best rates I could get, and I have the points to redeem against everything but that would leave me empty and I don't want that. I also have a Cat5 certificate expiring this year to use as well. All rates include taxes...
Let's see what you think, all y'all (still practisin' ma' Texan)
All rates are for 1 night:
01. Cat 1 Courtyard - 7,500 or $190
02. Cat 2 Residence Inn - 10,000 or $140
03. Cat 2 Residence Inn - 10,000 or $170
04. Cat 3 Marriott FS - 15,000 or $70
05. Cat 5 Courtyard - 25,000 or $100
06. Cat 5 Springhill Suites - 25,000 or $130
07. Cat 5 Renaissance - 25,000 or $180
08. Cat 6 Marriott FS - 30,000 or $160
09. Cat 7 Autograph - 35,000 or $220
10. Cat 9 Renaissance - 45,000 or $600
Personally, I chose to pay for some and redeem for others, but what would you choose?
Make your choices folks, pay or redeem?