jamesdean

Two recent great points stays

Discussion created by jamesdean on Aug 16, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 17, 2016 by iahflyr

Just wanted to give a shout out to the The Houston Airport Marriott and the Grand Cayman Marriott Resort.

Start with the Houston Airport Marriott: BTW this hotel has had a wonderful facelift. They now have "M" lounge which replaces the CL. Great setting, now there is no more Honour Bar, but you can order drinks and a meal in the M Lounge. I was given a massive suite, actually too large for me, but hey I'm not complaining. The comp breakfast was from the Buffett, so the regular awesome buffet breakfast that you see at Marriott Flagships. Oh and great check-in staff and ML staff too.

Grand Cayman Marriott: great check-in, as I said it was a points stay, waived the resort fee, since this property is a resort they normally have no comp breakfast but they gave me complimentary vouchers for the the full buffet breakfast, upgraded room, Platinum gift of ice-cream & bottled water PLUS the 500 points, great staff too, especially the nice lady (I forget her name) who checked me in.

So there you have it, two in a row "points stays" that were second to none.

I have one more points stay in September in London (JW Marriott 6-nights), they are a great property too so I'm thinking it's going to be a HAT TRICK of points stays.

JD

Outcomes