benbuck6

POINTS??? Anyone want to calculate for me :)

Discussion created by benbuck6 on Jul 18, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 31, 2016 by insertcoffee

So, as stated before, the whole reason I joined Marriott Rewards Program was because we frequented the hotels for weekends a few times a year but not enough to think about joining, and then my oldest conveys he wants Maui for his graduation present in 2019...and tbh I have been trying like crazy to get back there since 1999...and I noticed Marriott has several properties there.

Immediately upon joining I did the Dream Tracker for Maui Ocean Club and it said I needed 160,000 points for 5 nights. Through brief and very uninformed self searching on this site I noticed I could also trade points with United, but we NEVER fly. Nevertheless, I joined the United rewards program and became a mileage plus member...which I know nothing about and speaking that language is like Greek to me.

So, I guess the question is...how many Marriott points to stay in Maui for a week and fly 5 roundtrip from say Memphis or Little Rock? Just a stab in the dark to see if anyone knows how to find that answer quickly and then tell me how they figured it.

Outcomes