AnsweredAssumed Answered

As a gold or a Platinum member, do u get all benefits?

Question asked by alammari on Jul 7, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 20, 2017 by psudad

Do all of you receive your benefits when staying at a  Marriott property?

Several times I stayed at a  Marriott property and don't receive my Gold benefits, I was in Stockholm 2 Months ago and stayed at Courtyard Marriott hotel, and I was not offered any breakfast nor an upgrade(hotel seemed empty but I could have been wrong) I was also in in London few months ago and did not get lounge access at St. Pancras Renaissance.

and just last night I stayed in AC Marriott Pisa in Italy, I was informed by the lobby that the breakfast was from 6 till 11 and I assumed as I usually get free breakfast that I is going to be free, but it wasn't I was charged for it while checking out and the man at the front desk told me its not included even if I am a gold member, so no breakfast no upgrade and I wasn't even offered the internet password! why I stayed at this hotel I have no idea!

and does anyone get the enhance internet ? I for one had never! I am writing this post while I am staying at Monaco Marriott and did not receive the enhance internet, unless I misunderstood the gentlemen (At least I was upgraded to a sea view)

With Hilton Gold, I got free breakfast in all hotels and most other benefits, makes me doubt my benefits with Marriott.

Outcomes