jczjczjcz

My family is not allowed to access the lounge

Discussion created by jczjczjcz on Jul 8, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 8, 2016 by tommo781

As a platinum member,

My wife and I am staying in Courtyard Seoul Times Square.

I could not be there on time because of my flight. I made the mobile check in. And also wrote an email to the hotel to make sure that my wife can get the room card.

But this hotel is asking my wife to give credit card guarantee again which I never experienced before in other Marriott hotel.

Even more ridiculous thing is, Courtyard Seoul Times Square is refused my wife to access the lounge just because I'm not physically there yet. I'm staying in Marriott hotel at least 2 weeks per month in recent 2 years, I never heard about this. Other Marriott hotels are all very good and try to make things easy, not like this Courtyard Seoul Times Square.

We apologize for giving you disappointment however under Marriot rewards terms and conditions, members benefits should be provided to actual member.

And Where is this rule written? It makes not sense if there is such rules. I booked this room under my name, and I will be there. It's not that I'm booking the room for someone else.

When you are in the business travel with your family, you can't always be with them, right?

Seven

Outcomes