bejacob

For all Cara T. does on Marriott Rewards Insiders

Discussion created by bejacob on Jun 22, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 by iahflyr

I wish to nominate Cara T. (carat) for a Spirit to Serve award.

Those of us who have been around for a while know how much Cara contributes to this site. I think she's been part of the moderation team for just under a year, but you'd never know it. She's always willing to help folks resolve problems with points, promotions, or customer service issues from a recent stay. While I don't know how many Insiders she has helped, I'm sure it has been a greater number than most of us realize.

She has done so much for the users of this site. It doesn't matter how large or how insignificant the issue is, she tackles them all. For example, the discussion related to the Delta Brand Badge was of not some earth-shattering problem that needed to be fixed. It was a minor gripe by a few Insiders, yet Cara worked to make it happen. It's that sort of dedication to even the smallest of concerns that prompted me to nominate her for a Spirit to Serve award. When you put this on top of all the other concerns posted on this site that she has helped fix, it's clear why she is deserving of this award.

All the moderators of this site do such a great job. Cara really shines. Thank you for all you do here every day.

Outcomes