- Assigned room that was still being cleaned (strike one)
- Returned to front desk to get a new room - no apology for the inconvenience (strike two)
- Internet is pathetic - you can pay a premium price (on top of the price you are already paying to stay in the hotel) for better Internet (strike three)
- The carpet outside the elevator on my floor had food spilled on the floor from the time I checked in (Sunday) until the time I checked out on Wed (strike four)
- The carpet in the hallways on my floor looked like they had not been vacuumed in weeks
- I've stayed at Springhill Suites and Courtyards that have better customer service, friendlier staff, and provide value.
- This hotel is over-priced, the staff are not friendly or even seem happy.
- The hotel is dirty and dated