bejacob

NathalieF has the Spirit to Serve

Discussion created by bejacob on Jun 7, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 22, 2016 by vaboywnder

I wish to nominate our fabulous community manager communitymanagers for a Spirit to Serve award.

For the last several months she has worked (virtually in secret) to secure an Insider rate for the get together most on this site are calling TIPPLE. I suspect it took her a bit longer than she anticipated, but she came up with a fantastic rate at a superb hotel, the JW Houston Downtown, as well as access to the CL for all attendees all weekend. That's all I asked for. However, she exceeded my expectations. Nathalie arranged for Marriott to host a cocktail reception for us.

I'm not sure how many emails and phone calls it took to make all this happen. I do know, she and I corresponded for about 5 months as she worked out the details for what will undoubtedly be a fantastic event.

Nathalie F. deserves a Spirit to Serve award more than any Marriott associate I have encountered during my travels. The customer service she demonstrated over almost half a year is exemplary. Many of have noted the great job the moderation team does on this site. For just this one event, almost no one knew how much work happened behind the scenes.

Thank you Nathalie. I hope you get chosen to receive this award. You truly have earned it by showing the amazing Spirit to Serve.

Outcomes