bejacob

Missing content after recent site maintenance

Discussion created by bejacob on Jun 6, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 6, 2016 by ssindc

Hopefully others have not experienced the same issue. After the recent site consolidation, one of my photo albums - the one devoted to pictures of County Courthouses around the United States - has gone missing. I've already been in touch with the moderation team, and while they are still trying to figure out what happened, I was informed that is does appear to be gone. From my perspective, it's not really a big issue as I can easily recreate the album. It's just a bit disconcerting to go looking for something I know was there and not finding it.

Just thought I'd share this with other in the community. I know many, such as ssindc, pluto77, and kharada46 (just to name a few) have posted some great photo albums over the years. Hopefully all their content is still intact.

On the plus side, my other three photo albums - Underwater Hawaii, State Welcome Signs, and Mauna Kea Beach Hotel are still around. I guess it's time to add a few more photos to the state welcome signs album and recreate the county courthouses album.

Outcomes