I just checked into the Delta Guelph, Ontario. I used to use Delta's fairly often years ago, but have not been in one in five years. Here is what I found out.
- initial check in was good, I was greeted as a platinum and given a rundown of the hotel.
- The hotel does not have a lounge so I have breakfast vouchers.
- I got the usual north America 10 dollar voucher that I used for lunch in the bar/lounge.
- I was upgraded to a suite, it is nice. Not huge but nice.
- When I went down to get my luggage the front desk worker asked me all was fine with the room.
- No little bottles of water in the room, but they do have the overpriced bottle of water and snacks which were subject of a recent bejacob post.
- This hotel is a Cat 3, I think that is a good deal. The hotel is here because of the large University and is directly across from campus.
- The big city Delta's are much fancier, it feels and looks somewhere between a four points and a small Marriott
On integration, they are fully integrated into Marriot, It did not feel like something Marriot took over, the keys, the rooms, the elevator feels Marriot.